Listening is fundamental to leading and learning. When educators and leaders are able to truly listen, student learning expands, collaboration among educators becomes impactful, and school climates improve. Join educational leadership consultants Ariel and Shya Kane for the Power of Listening seminar.
Educators who engage in communication and leadership seminars with the Kanes have experienced the following outcomes:
- Dramatically improved communication and listening skills resulting in higher student achievement
- Ability to operate as both a leader and a team player
- Greater personal effectiveness in meeting the demands of educational initiatives and requirements
- Expanded ability to respond to the needs of students
- Greater rapport with students, managers, co-workers, and staff
NYC Department of Education Vendor Number: Vendor #ARI225637 01