By registering for a seminar, you agree that the deposit portion of your tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable. Deposit amounts are as follows:
- $100 for weekend seminars in NYC
- $75 for 1 day seminar in NYC
- €100 for The Freedom to Breathe in Hamburg, Germany
- €150 for a weekend seminar in Hamburg, Germany
- €250 for both The Freedom to Breathe and a weekend seminar in Hamburg, Germany
- £125 for a weekend seminar in Cambridge, UK seminars
- $20 for evening seminar in NYC
- 1/3 for Say YES to Your Life! Costa Rica: $1,430 for 1 week / $2,820 for 2 weeks
Balance for all weekend seminars is due the Monday prior to the start of the seminar.
Living Made Easy on Demand
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE PROGRAM CAREFULLY.
When you subscribe to the Program, you will be asked to provide your email and billing address information, as well as credit card information, all of which shall be kept confidential and shall not be disclosed to any third party at any time, without your express permission. If at any time you change your email address or contact information, you must update your information in the MY ACCOUNT area on the Program Site. To review details regarding enrolling in the Program, click here to view Program Features.
The annual cost per subscription is $600.00/$400.00. There are two (2) payment options, one of which includes a discount, as described below:
- Pay in full upon subscribing and receive a $200 discount for a total fee of $400.
- Make monthly payments of $50.00.
Method of Payment
Visa, MasterCard and American Express are the only acceptable forms of payment. The Company does not accept any personal checks, wire transfers or money orders for the Program.
Once you have selected your payment option, your payment information will be securely stored in the Program’s database so that your membership can be automatically renewed. Your subscription will be automatically renewed at the end of your one year subscription period unless you submit a cancellation request at least 30 days prior to your subscription renewal date.
Please note that all payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please be aware that your subscription may not be cancelled prior to its renewal date. To submit a subscription cancellation request, you must either notify us in writing of your intent not to renew by using the HELP link in your subscriber area at least 30 days prior to your subscription renewal date or click “CANCEL” in your MY ACCOUNT area in the Subscription section. Your subscription will then be cancelled on or just prior to your renewal date.
For purposes of this Agreement, Subscription Materials shall mean any and all information and/or data that is posted to the Program.
- All Subscription Materials provided in the Program are protected by copyright. Ariel & Shya Kane, Inc. and/or ASK Productions, Inc. have complete control and ownership interest in the materials. As Subscriber, you may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create new works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the Subscription Materials in whole or in part, except as otherwise provided in this Agreement or with express written permission from ASK Productions, Inc. If Subscriber should decide to copy any of the Subscription Materials, Subscriber understands and agrees that those materials shall retain full copyright and related protection.
- Subscriber agrees not to post any of the Subscription Materials to any other website or otherwise distribute the materials except as otherwise provided in this Agreement or with express written permission from ASK Productions, Inc.
- You understand and agree that the features and the Subscription Materials the Program offers may be altered or discontinued at any time and that the Subscription Materials may be changed without prior notice to the Subscriber.
- In keeping with the Company’s commitment to respect the intellectual property rights of others, by subscribing to the Program and the Subscriber agrees to do the same. Therefore, the Subscriber shall not in any way violate, plagiarize or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other proprietary rights or publish any libelous or otherwise unlawful material. Subscriber hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company and all officers, directors, owners, agents, Subscription Material providers, licensors and licensees from and against any and all liability and costs, including without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees which may be incurred in connection with any claim arising out of Subscriber’s breach of this Agreement. Subscriber understands and agrees to cooperate fully, as may be reasonable required, to defend any such claim. The Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter, subject to the Subscriber’s indemnification.
- Any of the Subscription Materials downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Program is done at the Subscriber’s sole risk. The Subscriber understands and agrees that any damage to his/her computer system or any loss of data that results from the download or use of the subscription materials is his/her sole responsibility. Neither the Company nor any of its officers, directors, employees or affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental and/or punitive damages of any kind whatsoever, including but not limited to lost profits or attorneys’ fees in any way due to, resulting from or arising in connection with Subscriber’s access to or use of the Program or from Subscriber’s reliance on any information the Program may provide, even if the Company is aware of the possibility of such damage. This limitation applies to all causes of action in the aggregate, including but not limited to, breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, strict liability and any other tort action. If for any reason whatsoever this limitation of liability as stated herein, should be deemed unenforceable or inapplicable, Subscriber agrees that the total liability of the Company and/or its affiliates shall not exceed the amount paid pursuant to the terms of this Agreement.
Calendars are shipped only in the U.S. using U.S. Priority Mail, which arrives within 2-3 business days.Shipping rate is calculated according to the number of items purchased.
The option for Local Pickup is available. With this option, calendars ordered online may may be picked up at a New York City seminar either by the purchaser or someone picking them up on behalf of the purchaser.