Thank you for your interest in sharing your voice with our listeners. It’s simple and easy to create an audio recording. Here are the details:
What to record
- Start by saying your first name and city, state or country. For example:
- “This is Lenore in Montclair, New Jersey…”
- “My name is Heike from Cologne, Germany…”
- “Hi, it’s Steve here in New York City…”.
- Pick one thing to talk about (we know there could be many), such as how listening to Being Here, attending seminars with Ariel & Shya, or transformation in general has impacted your life. Listener Spotlights will all be short and sweet (15 seconds – 1 minute in length), so feel free to record more than one!
How to record – Here’s a little video with the points below to show how easy it is to sound great.
- Record yourself in a quiet space using the Voice Memos app on your smartphone or any other recording tool you like.
- Hold your phone up near your mouth approximately 6 inches away. This gives you a good distance for recording.
- No need to worry about doing it right or saying something “important” – feel free to be spontaneous.
- Most IMPORTANTLY: Have fun! You already rock!
Ready to submit your recording?
Visit the Being Here page and complete the “SHARE MY EXPERIENCE” form.