Say YES to Your Life at
Monday Night Alive!
"Ariel & Shya Kane teach tools for living in the moment and undoing the knee-jerk behaviors that get in the way of living life with ease."
You can have a stress-free, utterly successful, satisfying, and easy – that's right, easy – life.
These fun, lively and interactive seminars will show you how.
Come to any one evening...Come as often as you like!
February 9, 2015
December 1, 8, 15, 29
Time: 7pm-9:30pm | Fee: $20
Location: Skyline Hotel
725 Tenth Ave. at 49th Street, Penthouse Ballroom, NYC
» By Subway: 50th St./8th Ave. on the C and E, 50th St./Broadway on the 1 and 9, 49th St./7th Ave. on the N and the R.
» Driving Directions
» Parking: There is a parking garage on the corner of 49th Street & 10th Avenue underneath the New York Skyline hotel. The hotel guarantees a discounted rate for the first 10 cars for those who attend this seminar of $10 per day (normally $39/24 hrs). Please make sure to get your parking tickets validated at the front desk. There is also limited street parking and discounted parking options in the area.
What People are Saying About Monday Nights
– B. Madhu, IT Department of Large Investment Bank
– Leah Curney, Actress
– Corinne McCormack, President, Corinne McCormack, Inc., Vice President, FGX International
–Larry Emdur, M.D.
– Lenore Cilmi, Assistant Costume Designer
–William Sayler, Tenured College Professor
– Giovanni Forlino, Artist
– Valerie Paik, Web Developer/Sales Associate
– Adam McCormack, Owner of Tech Support Company and College Student
– Fernanda Franco, Designer
– Ellen Jackson, Artist and Mother